Your shopping cart is empty.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your shipping Policy?
Prints will ship directly from the printer, located in Austin, Texas. Shipping dates range from 1-7 business days, depending on distance, and shipping style chosen. Customers will receive tracking number via email as soon as their order has shipped.
Generally, turn-around for the print to be ready is:
Paper- 1-3 business days
Canvas - 3-5 business days
Metal - 5-7 business days
Framed – 5-7 business days
Original artwork will ship within 5-7 days, via UPS ground, or via a freight company for crated works. In that case, we will establish a delivery time when someone can be available to receive the work.
Rush orders on prints will add a fee of 25% of your total. For originals, customers will only pay additional shipping costs.
I live in Austin. Can I save on shipping and pick up the print/original locally?
Absolutely! Prints can be picked up directly from the printer, Skyline Prints, in South Austin. Originals can be picked up from Caroline at her studio in Hyde Park. When you select Texas for your shipping address, you will be given the option to click Pick Up Locally for your shipping option at check-out.
4120 Commercial Center Drive #100
Austin, Texas 78744
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
We do not accept returns. All sales are FINAL.
Did your print arrive damaged? Please keep all packaging and contact Skyline Printing for further instructions to replace your prints:
(512) 497-2822 or email@example.com
Did your original arrive damaged? Please keep all packaging and contact Caroline by email or at 512-925-6508.
How do you package my order?
Depending on what your order consists of, we will put rolled paper and canvas in secure shipping tubes, while stretched canvas and framed pieces are protected with cardboard corners, bubble wrap, craft paper, and a secure shipping box. Larger pieces will require having a wooden crate built for them.
What type of glass do you use for framing?
Prints are framed with a 2 mil clear plexi-glass. It is ideal for safe shipping and blocks 66% of harmful UV light. Originals may be framed behind glass - contact Caroline if you are concerned about shipping a framed original.
Will a paper print look similar to a canvas print?
Color will remain consistent over all media types. Canvas will have a woven texture and glossier finish.
I don't see the dimensions I'm looking for offered as a print.
Contact me and let me know what size you are looking for. Print dimensions reflect the dimensions of the original work, but usually I can offer any size within those dimensions, up to 54" on the shortest side, and 100" on the longest. In some cases, I am unable to get a full-size scan of the original, and sizes are limited to the size of the image file.
Some pieces can be purchased as separate panels, making the overall dimensions larger than 54x100". Contact me if you are interested in a multi-panel piece that isn't offered as a diptych or triptych.
Do you make commissioned pieces?
I'm happy to talk to you about what you are seeking. Commissioned original artwork will be priced the same as comparably sized work, +20%.
How can I keep up with your new work?
Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates on new series, shows, and performances.
Collector's Art Subscription FAQ:
1. When does the subscription start? The Art Subscription is ongoing, with packages going out every 3 months. The next shipment will go out in time for Valentine's day, and the following will be in May. But, a hand-painted watercolor giftcard certifying your subscription will go in the mail within days of your order being placed!
2. What does it cost? For US residents, the subscription is $500 a year. This includes shipping costs. For non-US residents, it is $600, to cover additional shipping. It is also possible to pay by the month, for a continuing subscription plan. This is $50/mo. for US residents; $60/mo. for non-US residents.
3. Is it possible to pay over time? Yes! Click the monthly payment option. You will be billed $50 upfront, and then I will send you an invitation to join a monthly payment plan with Stripe. The subscription will only begin once this payment plan has started.
4. How will the packages be sent? They will be mailed via USPS.
5. How often will the packages be sent? A new package will ship to you every 3-4 months, totaling 4 packages over the course of a year.
6. What’s inside? Every box will be different! It depends on where I’m traveling, what I’m thinking about and seeing, what questions I’m asking and with which materials I’m playing. Each and every box will be unique. This is a great way to build an art collection for a small space, or to add small things if you no longer “have room” for art! Also, these pieces will make great gifts. Keep your favorites and give the others away for special occasions!
7. How large will the pieces be? The largest would be 8x12” flat, or the size of a shoebox. The smallest is, who knows, but if it’s small, it’ll be extra special.
8. Will the art be hangable? Most pieces will be small works on paper, canvas, cardboard, or other flat media, and easy to frame yourself in a store-bought frame. I’m happy to give you ideas on how to frame, too! Reach out with questions about specific pieces. Some work may be more suited for a table-top or shelf. Trust your own decorating style—you’ll know what to do!
9. Is there a guarantee, in case I feel it’s not right for me? Your subscription lasts one year and is non-refundable. If you would like to transfer it to someone else along the way, you can email me to change the receiver.
10. Can I cancel a monthly subscription? Your subscription will run for one year. Payment plans can only be cancelled after the year has been paid.
11. Is this a form of patronage? It absolutely is! Your subscription will not only cover your art and shipping, but sustain my art practice. I will be able to buy the supplies I need, and set aside time to go deep with ideas, stretching the bounds of my work in and outside the studio. Consider yourself a patron of the arts!
12. When does the subscription window close? Whenever I’ve maxed out on subscribers. I want to make sure I can offer quality treatment to each member, so when I have as many people as I can take, I will close the doors. This is an experiment for me, too! Until then, you are free to start your subscription anytime. But, if you want to order in time for Valentine's Day, place your order by Feb. 6!
13. Can I buy this as a gift? Absolutely! This will make a wonderful gift for any art enthusiast you know, who loves a peek inside the artistic process. Send me their name and address along with your payment, and they will receive a hand-painted watercolor card, with their name on it and yours, telling them about their subscription.
14. Can I write back? Yes, please! If you are a snail mail fan, I would love to get to know your aesthetic and hear about your life. My hope with this is to grow closer to the people who have chosen to subscribe. Any info you share with me will help me to know your personality and what pieces to send you!
15. Another question? Send it my way! I’m happy to help.
Don't see your answer?
Contact me, using the contact page or by phone, at 512-925-6508.
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
WARNING: This merchant has removed information about what materials they are using in the production of their products. Please verify with them directly.
Be the first to receive new content and special promotions.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
Sign up to join Caroline's community & receive weekly-ish letters
on New Work, Shows, Sales & Musings!
and get a super-deal on your first paper print!
Enter your email below I'll email your coupon right now!
This offer is valid for new customers only!
We hate spam and will protect your email address.